Is Your Real Estate Business interfering with your Football Preparation?
I have not been posting much about the Saints, Cubs or Real Estate for that matter. Is it because of the so called slow real estate market? NO. I do have two closing that want to do anything but close. One is a Commercial deal, which by itself is a long process. The second, a Bond for Deed and the contractor is just finishing the property. So hopefully this week both will close.
The real reason I have not post or comment much these last two weeks is that I have been working on my new addition. I call it my Black and Gold room. In honor of the New Orleans Saints. Being a lifelong fan, I thought it was time for a sports room. My room will support the Black and Gold via Home Depot official sport colors. This room is complete with refrigerator for the kool aid, central ac and of course those big flat screen TV. Direct TV is in the plans. When I finish I hope to watch up to three games at one time. My goal is to be ready on Opening Night. September 6th, Thursday Night Saints vs. Colts. Ought to be a good one.
In addition, I do have two other properties that are in play. Can you believe I am trying to get ready for football and people want to work. I guess I need to pay for those TVs now. Have you seen the color chart at Home Depot? You can get just about any teams colors. Support your favorite pro or college team. Now my son wants to paint his room in Indianapolis Colts colors. That is his team. I guess everyone has to have a fan. Hope your team does well.
No comments:
Post a Comment