28 July 2008

Investor Exit Strategies

Big Easy Real Estate Tips
by Frank Rubi
www.7824.com

Exit Strategies


 

As an investor, this one of many strategies I am always thinking of in the purchasing of a home or investment property for sale. It is about the sale of the property. This is important, in the sense of how much money will the property net in the future. Sure no one knows what the future wholes. Case in point Look at today real estate market. This process stems from my background in investing in several properties over the years.

I advise all my investors when purchasing investment property to consider their exit strategy. My exit strategy consists of the exact price that I would accept and sell the property. I purchased a property in early 2005 for 228k. My exit strategy was to net 300k. When I realize that I could get 310K, eighteen months later I sold it. Part of my exit strategy is not a time line. It is boot on the ground campaign. It may have taken 10 years before I was to realize a profit on the sale price. That is alright, you just need to understand that there is no quick fix.

Thinking of selling or buying a home in Kenner LA? Interest rates are at their lowest points in several years. With the choice of selection in this market inventory, you can be in a new home in a short amount of time. Interest rates, insurance premium appear to be settling down and lots of inventory to choice from now is the time to act. Want to purchase or sell your property in the River Parishes, Kenner, Metairie, Slidell, Arabi, Baton Rouge and Houma, Louisiana.
Contact me Frank Rubi, I would be happy to answer any questions and help you in this very important decision.  I will make your buying or selling experience stress free.

 
 

 Pick up the phone and call me at 504.319.9696 or email us at rubi@7824.com. www.activerain.com/frankrubi    http://www.localism.com/  Louisiana, Destrehan, or Kenner, then browse in City, about, events, listings, and more.

In addition visit my websites: http://www.frankrubi.com/  

Frank Rubi, e-PRO, MBA, REALTOR®


 


 

No comments: